Although best known for "fine art photography" we also take pictures of people. Senior Pictures, baby pictures, family portraits, and weddings. This page features some of the pictures taken of people.
Our rates vary according to the needs, wants, desires of the customer and distance needed to travel to accommodate the customer.
Please email us for more information. email@example.com
Things to think about or we need you to do:
1) Make a list... Larger families have many members. They like to visit with one another and we get lost in our conversations and fun. We don't want you to leave your session not having the pictures you expected.
Please list in advance who you want posed with whom. If you want Grandma with the new baby, or father with son, or whatever, list it so we can be sure and get that shot.
Please, then email us the list. A lot here is suggestion. This is not. We need this list.
Giving a copy to the other folks in the group is also a good idea.
2) Think about what you are going to wear. Okay sounds pretty fundamental but we have had folks realize that their clothing was not appropriate for all the shots.
Please advise us in advance if you want a wardrobe change. We will need to be sure to be at a location that accommodates the changing of clothing.
3) There are two of us. One of us will be shooting and the other will be posing you. The person using the camera will be thinking about light, iso, and other settings. The person posing you will be looking to see if you have mustard on your tie, and making sure we can see Grandpa, etc.
4) Transition lenses. If your glasses have transition lenses and we pose you in the sun then your lenses will change and we won't see your beautiful eyes. If you have an extra pair you may want to bring them.
We had a young man who squinted through the shoot because he couldn't see but didn't want to wear his transition lenses.
5) Babies. When we shoot babies we will send you a seperate email on feeding them, changing them, whether you want them tired or alert. We also have had a grandma object to their grandbaby being posed with very little clothing. Naked babies are cute to some, but not so much to others. Anyway we will email you if we are taking pictures of your baby.
6) How you dress. Some people like to have everyone dress alike in their group. We don't care... entirely up to you. Just think about who will look best in what colors and who will look best in vertical or horizontal stripes, etc.
Maybe the most important thing to do is to have a discussion with everyone in your group about what everyone else is wearing, so that someone doesn't show up with the latest fashion in torn jeans while everyone else wore their Sunday "go to meeting" best.
7) Location. We will have a discussion about location. If you have a suggestion or a preference please don't hesitate to make it known. We have our favorites, but maybe you do to!
I now pronounce you...
Photo Book Cover
The girls in winter
On the fence
Family by the Smoke House